A sponsored post is a post that a blogger has received payment to publish (by the sponsor) and that has been written with the intent of promoting a particular product.
So, in other words, companies pay bloggers to write blog posts about their products. Many bloggers make quite a bit of money from sponsored posts on their blog.
Let's take a look at the pro's and con's of a sponsored post:
Pro's Of Sponsored Posts:
Con's Of Sponsored Posts
5 Tips For Writing Sponsored Posts Well.
1. Let your personality come through in the posts. Write in the same tone that your regular blog readers have to come to know and love.
2. Be honest and transparent. Your readers are smart and they can "smell" a fake post a mile away.
Being fake will only alienate your readers.
3. Include lots of product photos, especially of the product in action. Advertisers love these and they make the post more interesting too.
4. Add value to your readers by doing product giveaways.
5. Always mention that it's a sponsored blog post. You can do this at the bottom of the post by saying something like "This post was sponsored by (brand)."
Want to know more about how to start your own halal money making blog? Then join my free training and I will show you how to start your own halal money making blog without needing to hire expensive web designers, have a degree in IT or know anything about running an online business.
Join the Wealthy Muslimah Online Community to learn things like "How to Start a Money-Making Blog", "How to get coaching clients," "How to Create Your Own Course" and more.....
What are you waiting for? Discover how easy it is to earn a halal income online.
Enter Your Name & Email Address Into The Box Below To Join The Wealthy Muslimah Community For FREE!